What should we do if we want to be married at Lower Mountains Anglican?
- Contact our office (email: email@example.com or call: (02) 4739 1316) to arrange a preliminary booking.
- Consider joining and attending one of our gatherings.
- Our office will arrange for you to meet with a Minister for a Pre-Marriage Consultation (and to book the wedding date).
- Expect to meet with a Minister on at least four occasions before the big day – to prepare wedding documents, plan the wedding ceremony, discuss the Christian faith in relation to marriage, and do some marriage preparation.
- Pay the deposit to confirm your wedding date.
- Expect to hold a wedding rehearsal the Thursday evening prior to the wedding day in the church building.
- Get married!
Planning a wedding and preparing for marriage can be quite involved. For more information go to our “wedding FAQs“.
We are really delighted that you are considering getting married at Lower Mountain Anglican Church. In fact it is our hope that after you are married you might even join us and become a part of our church family so that we can continue to encourage and support you in your life together.
There are of course lots more things that you will want to know about getting married in our church. We would be delighted to help you with further information. Please contact us.